AbstractFileManagerPlugin dir watcher API

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 13:13:18 UTC 2017

Hi,

A question about the API underlying the dir watcher feature in AbstractFileManagerPlugin. I'm moving the KDirWatch creation from AbstractFileManagerPlugin::import() to AbstractFileManagerPlugin::createWatcher(). From there it can be called from the ProjectController class *after* a project has been imported instead of before the project import even starts.

>From what I understand this should prevent concurrent directory traversal but otherwise not change anything.

I must be missing something though: project dir changes are no longer picked up after this change. Any idea what?

Thanks,
René