D8508: Make kdev{debuggercommon, gdb, lldb} compile under Windows.

Gleb Popov noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 26 20:23:10 UTC 2017

arrowdodger created this revision.
arrowdodger added a reviewer: KDevelop.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kdevelop-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This patch basically stubs out all stuff that doesn't compile right away.
  Most stuff is located in stty.cpp.

  From what I've found, Windows does not have a mention of "tty", so `STTY::OutOutput`/`STTY::ErrOutput` can't possible fire. This, in turn, makes `MIDebugSession::inferiorTtyStdout`/`MIDebugSession::inferiorTtyStderr` not fire.
  In the end, KDevelop doesn't get any output from the debuggee.

  If I understand it right, we need a way to fire `MIDebugSession::inferiorTtyStdout` when getting
  output right in MI's console, but I haven't looked at it yet.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

BRANCH
  master

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D8508

AFFECTED FILES
  plugins/CMakeLists.txt
  plugins/debuggercommon/midebugger.cpp
  plugins/debuggercommon/midebugsession.cpp
  plugins/debuggercommon/stty.cpp
  plugins/lldb/controllers/framestackmodel.cpp
  plugins/lldb/debugsession.cpp