D8156: Fix registration of the enabled state of plugins

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Oct 10 15:38:39 UTC 2017

kossebau added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> mwolff wrote in test_pluginenabling.cpp:45
> Yes, that was what I had in mind. Just init + shutdown the TestCore within the tests. What might be tricky is shutting down the AutoTestShell, not sure that's supported yet. That said, maybe you should push this as-is and we can clean it up in the future (i.e., probably never). But it's not too bad to hold up your overall change, I guess.

Uploaded now a variant with init + shutdown of the TestCore within the tests. Not sure this is a lot better, but your call :)

Please have a look at the two TODOs in TestPluginEnabling::loadPluginCustomDefaults(), any feedback on those?

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D8156