D7979: Filter out warnings as error from parser's compile flags

Milian Wolff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 6 12:16:39 UTC 2017

mwolff added a comment.

  As I said, I also need your email address so I (or someone else) can push this for you

  thanks

INLINE COMMENTS

> gracicot wrote in parsesession.cpp:76
> Well... I don't really need  it outside the loop why should I put it in a wider scope?

because it's constant and doesn't depend on the loop arguments. It's always a good idea to hoist stuff out of the loop in such situations. Maybe the compiler is smart enough, but doing it manually doesn't hurt and ensures it's always hoisted out.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D7979