D8059: KDevelop: abstractfilemanagerimport benchmark

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 2 14:50:49 UTC 2017

rjvbb updated this revision to Diff 20252.
rjvbb added a comment.

  Updated as instructed except for the projectClosing issue (waiting for more info there).

  I've also gone ahead with my idea to introduce the ProjectWatcher class here already. It won't be possible yet to obtain the number of watched items (ProjectWatcher::size() will return 1 in the benchmark with the current approach so the information is not printed in this version.

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D8059?vs=20161&id=20252

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D8059

AFFECTED FILES
  kdevplatform/project/CMakeLists.txt
  kdevplatform/project/abstractfilemanagerplugin.cpp
  kdevplatform/project/abstractfilemanagerplugin.h
  kdevplatform/project/projectwatcher.cpp
  kdevplatform/project/projectwatcher.h
  kdevplatform/project/tests/CMakeLists.txt
  kdevplatform/project/tests/abstractfilemanagerpluginimportbenchmark.cpp