D9063: Add file templ: QObject, QAbstractItemModel, QWidget, QDialog (pimpl & not)

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 30 17:21:47 UTC 2017

kossebau added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D9063#173740, @apol wrote:

  > Do we really need all these templates? Maybe we can make sure the file creator has a good insight of the class we are extending...

  Agreed that would be better, in my list for Santa "Developer" Claus would be making codegen smarter, e.g. for all the Qt specific stuff.
  Until someone has coded that though, these templates serve and have served for me as intermediate solution ...

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D9063