D9035: Properly launch Web Browser as detached process and handle errors if ocurred

Sven Brauch noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 28 15:22:19 UTC 2017

brauch added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D9035#173019, @wcancino wrote:

  > Yes, anyway I use that name because is consistent with the XDebugJob class (which uses the same mehtod name).

  Yes, but the new method doesn't do the same thing as the one in the other class. Thus the consistency is confusing instead of helpful, because the same name suggests the same functionality (which it does not have). If I see a method named "processError" I assume it is connected to the "error" signal of a QProcess or similar, which is the case in XDebugJob but not here. The "if error == QProcess::FailedToStart" is not helpful either, because that suggests it could be different (which it can't be).

REPOSITORY
  R68 KDevelop XDebug Support

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D9035