D6019: Follow-up patch for D4665 (bug #379433).

Janek Bevendorff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 29 21:42:14 UTC 2017

bevendorff created this revision.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kdevelop-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  I removed the two lines which auto-selected the project when there was only one entry in the project model. I'm pretty sure there was a reason why I
  added those lines, but I don't recall which. Maybe other stuff has changed which has made these lines obsolete. At least it seems to work perfectly
  without now. Please test.

REPOSITORY
  R33 KDevPlatform

BRANCH
  master

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D6019

AFFECTED FILES
  plugins/projectmanagerview/projecttreeview.cpp