D5995: Fix CompilerFilterStrategy::errorInLine() to handle paths with whitespace

Morten Volden noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 28 12:17:43 UTC 2017

volden added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D5995#112237, @kossebau wrote:

  > Ah, and what about Windows-like path? Only expect this with MSVC?
  >
  > Ideally the tests would be updated to cover a range of such paths, but not sure why `projectPath()` from testlinebuilderfunctions.h uses `__FILE__` + non-existing dir instead of some conpletely hardcoded non-existant path?

  The projectPath function was introduced to test the regexes on as many combinations of paths as possible. Truth be told, I'm not as fond of it today as when I originally wrote it. Feel free to change that into testing fixed paths explicitly (With and without space )
   :-)

REPOSITORY
  R33 KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL