Moving kdev-* repos without any frameworks port to unmaintained

Sven Brauch mail at svenbrauch.de
Tue May 16 23:12:16 UTC 2017

Hi,

thanks for taking the initiative on this.

On 17/05/17 00:53, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> playground/devtools/kdev-xdebug
> playground/devtools/plugins/kdev-php-formatter
As stated, I would leave those two out. At least kdev-xdebug I know
worked ok at some point, and is probably not super hard to fix. xml, sql
and java never did anything useful from what I know and are unlikely to
be fixed (because it requires porting plus lots of development work) and
we can certainly move them.

Best,
Sven