D5188: [WIP] Basic support for building Go projects.

Mikhail Ivchenko noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 16 17:36:23 UTC 2017

ematirov added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D5188#109400, @mwolff wrote:

  > Ping? I think other than the mimetype issue, this is OK to get merged. Do you have commit rights?

  Sorry, I was busy studying.
  I am planning to work on this proposal more during GSoC coding period and I am not sure that this one should be pushed before further polishing.
  There is no "project file" in Go, but specifying "*.go" as mimetype works perfect.
  I'll try to add output from "go build" to "Build" output window and will update RR with that.

REPOSITORY
  R59 KDevelop Go

BRANCH
  building_feature