D5666: Default to disabled debug log on Q_LOGGING_CATEGORY calls

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 9 11:35:05 UTC 2017

kossebau added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D5666#108252, @apol wrote:

  > I don't see why this should go to 5.1.

  Motivation was that this might, together with https://phabricator.kde.org/D5663, simplify life for users trying to help with debugging their issues on 5.1 already. Actually I was triggered by someone trying to control debug output for 5.1 :)

  > +1 to the change though, I am actually using it in the runtimes patches in fact.

  Okay, so completed patch now for this repo.

  > *shameless plug: `sudo review my patches`, please, the delta is growning and growing*

  Yes, yes... I know your pain...

REPOSITORY
  R33 KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL