D5210: Proper CUDA handling

Milian Wolff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 28 09:07:53 UTC 2017

mwolff added a comment.

  the screenshot shows "c++11" as Cuda C profile - is that correct?

INLINE COMMENTS

> settingsmanager.h:45
>      QString cudaArguments;
> +    QString cudaPathArguments;
> +    bool autoDetectCuda;

why do we need three args for cuda now? why can't this be one like the other languages?

> definesandincludesmanager.cpp:119
> +            auto dir = QDir(QStandardPaths::findExecutable(QStringLiteral("nvcc")));
> +            if (dir.cdUp() && dir.cdUp()) {
> +                cudaPath = QStringLiteral("--cuda-path=") + dir.path();

this looks fishy. at least add some comments please

i.e. why is going two dirs up from nvcc the right cuda-path? that looks pretty arbitrary

> parserwidget.ui:356
> +        <property name="text">
> +         <string>C&UDA installation Flags:</string>
> +        </property>

This is the installation *path*, not the flags, no?

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D5210