D3040: Allow scaling documentation view (BUG 285162)

Igor Kushnir noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 24 18:54:56 UTC 2017

igorkushnir updated this revision to Diff 12773.
igorkushnir added a comment.

  Rebasing on master.

  Works with QtWebKit and QtWebEngine. But I get crashes when clicking on the man pages documentation tree - with and without my changes. I don't know if something broke locally for me or this is a recent regression.

  - Add ZoomController utility
  - Implement Ctrl+mouse_scroll zoom in StandardDocumentationView
  - Reset documentation zoom on Ctrl+0

REPOSITORY
  R33 KDevPlatform

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3040?vs=12617&id=12773

BRANCH
  documentation-zoom-new-trimmed

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3040

AFFECTED FILES
  documentation/CMakeLists.txt
  documentation/standarddocumentationview.cpp
  documentation/standarddocumentationview.h
  util/CMakeLists.txt
  util/zoomcontroller.cpp
  util/zoomcontroller.h