contextmenu dysfunctional

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 15:24:59 UTC 2017

On Thursday March 23 2017 15:17:42 Milian Wolff wrote:

> Please report bugs on the bug tracked. Also checkout a vanilla master branch
> to ensure it's not your issues that introduce the bugs. Don't let us do the
> work for you.

That was exactly the point; getting a pointer or two to help me figure out if this was a bug to be reported or not. In the end I didn't need any pointers but that's only because KDevPlatform doesn't care about adding NULL Qactions to its context menus (and I could thus set an initial breakpoint at a known, relevant location).

Telling me that KDevelop editor context menus are opened in the KTextEditor framework wouldn't have been doing the work for me, would it?

R.