[Website feedback] KDevelop 4.7.3 PlatForm 4.14.16 Not Find Attack to Process

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Wed Mar 22 08:30:32 UTC 2017

On Wednesday, 22 March 2017 04:46:51 CET KDevelop wrote:
> LeeJaeHyun (not verified) (ljhman8304 at naver.com) sent a message using the
> contact form at https://www.kdevelop.org/contact.
>
> Message
>            Hi kdevelop developer. I installed Kevelop after updating the OS
> to Ubuntu 16.04, but I can not find Attack to Process. I'm trying to debug,
> but it's hard to find. If you have any related documentation or methods,
> please reply.

Heya,

you're experiencing this issue here:
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kdevelop/+bug/1456956

Unfortunately there's not a lot we can do about it. I suggest you to try the
Linux AppImage we're building ourselves:
  https://www.kdevelop.org/download

That's the most convenient way to get a up-to-date KDevelop 5 running on your
system.

Cheers,
Kevin