D5123: Try to fix call to KXMLGuiWindow::setupGUI

Kevin Funk noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 22 08:18:06 UTC 2017

kfunk added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D5123#96600, @dfaure wrote:

  > This looks like ui_standards.rc isn't loaded.

  Yes, later the day I figured this could be the reason.

  > Does this code call createGUI(part) anywhere? Do you get into KParts::MainWindow::createShellGUI(), and does it end up calling setXMLFile(KXMLGUIClient::standardsXmlFileLocation()); in kparts/src/mainwindow.cpp:168 ?

  I'll debug. Am I correct in the assumption that `ui_standards.rc` is the first file which needs to be loaded in kxmlgui? If not this is probably our issue -- we do call `createGUI(part)` at some point, but it's probably too late.

REPOSITORY
  R33 KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D5123