build toolview opening

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 10:16:10 UTC 2017

Hi,

Since a few weeks the build toolview has started behaving differently in builds from the master branches. When I have another toolview open (say, the problem, Find/Replace or Run toolview) and start a build, the Build toolview opens at about 1/3rd of the area's width rather than replacing the view I had open before. All the other toolviews still behave the same way, including the Build toolview itself when no other toolview is open.

I was about to report this as a bug because it's getting on my nerves but maybe it's already on someone's list of things to be fixed?

Thanks,