D4981: patchreview : allow choice of the number of context lines

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 10 22:53:15 UTC 2017

rjvbb added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D4981#94255, @apol wrote:

  > Guys, why? Why do we need this in the UI? Doesn't the user have enough things to worry about already?

  In the patchreview toolview? Let me see

  - there are 2 buttons (prev/next difference) that don't do anything, is that my build that's broken or should I report this?
  - above all don't touch the "Run Tests" button

  I really don't see any other place to put the control, and omitting a control makes the feature useless.

  I'd be happy to hide the spinbox by default and unhide it only when an option is selected in the application settings, but there's no logical place to put that option currently.

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D4981