D4430: Port ClangClassHelper to also fill the include_files var

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 8 14:43:02 UTC 2017

kossebau added a comment.

  Still no matching unit tests added for now. There are two things that could see tests:

  1. the exposed `UnknownDeclarationProblem::findMatchingIncludeFiles(...)` method
  2. the `included_files` variable properly filled with data

  Both things will need me to invest some more time, as I yet have to grasp things around DUChain enough to write a proper test for the exposed method.
  And classhelper code is without any testing approach so far, from what I found (also nothing seen in oldcpp), so that needs some more thinking how to do this properly.

  Given 5.1 is planned to be released this week and me lacking enough time for the above now, I propose to have the current patch in already without dedicated unit tests, as it fixes a regression for cpp->clang when it comes to code generation from file templates (missing `included_files` variable content). Given my dissatisfaction with the current code generation abilities, you should see me working on tests in the near future at least, as part of other development.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D4430