D3040: Allow scaling documentation view (BUG 285162)

Milian Wolff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 5 19:39:41 UTC 2017

mwolff requested changes to this revision.
mwolff added a comment.

  lgtm in principle, but there are two checks that imo need to be removed to cleanup the code. it's not a good idea to be overly pedantic in code, rather use assertions like we do elsewhere

INLINE COMMENTS

> zoomcontroller.cpp:108
> +{
> +    if (Q_UNLIKELY(!event)) {
> +        qCWarning(UTIL) << "ZoomController::handleKeyPressEvent: null event.";

this doesn't actually happen, right? Imo you can simply replace this with a `Q_ASSERT`, or remove it altogether

> zoomcontroller.cpp:136
> +{
> +    if (Q_UNLIKELY(!event)) {
> +        qCWarning(UTIL) << "ZoomController::handleWheelEvent: null event.";

dito above

REPOSITORY
  R33 KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL