D6316: Add codecompletion from embedded structs

Mikhail Ivchenko noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jun 25 18:19:49 UTC 2017

ematirov added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D6316#119456, @brauch wrote:

  > I wonder -- is this the right place for that logic? Does it work in highlighting, for example?

  Ouch. You are right. Calling methods / accessing members of embedded structs is not highlighted and is not displayed in "code browser".
  Probably it could be handled manually like in that case but... I'm not sure about that, it looks a bit mess.
  Can you suggest any other way please? I think that these embedded structs could be treated just as base classes. Is there any standard approach to handle them in KDevelop?

REPOSITORY
  R59 KDevelop Go

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D6316