D6286: Fix crash when trying to kill a finished NativeAppJob
noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 19 21:27:43 UTC 2017
croick created this revision.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kdevelop-devel.
- when starting the same job twice, a dialog pops up, asking whether to kill the running job
- if the job finished meanwhile, the running job instance ceases to exist and accessing its member causes a crash
- probably the same as Bug 364317
- add a check for existence of the job after the dialog
- start the same job twice (a unit test for instance)
- click on "Yes" (do kill the running job), if the dialog pops up, after the job finished
To: croick, #kdevelop
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the KDevelop-devel