where is the window title text set when activing another open document?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 11:50:56 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'd like to check the added value of using QWidget::setWindowFilePath(pathToCurrentDocument) (on Mac) but so far I've only managed to figure out where to call it when a new document is opened. Apparently one has to update this information manually in an MDI interface when activating another document, and I seem to keep chasing my tail trying to figure out where that could be done. Some pointer(s) would be appreciated.

Thanks,
René