D6937: Feature: add template for QDialog (pimp) with a UI File

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jul 26 15:53:58 UTC 2017

kossebau added a comment.

  I also have a non-impl variant of this dialog template, as well as a pimpl variant of the existing qwidget template.
  IMHO (well, my usage experience, that's why I did those templates) it would be good to have KDevelop offer by default templates with pimpl and non-pimpl variants for all three classic QObject type, QObject, QWidget & QDialog.
  If you agree I would create a review request with the two missing templates as well.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D6937