[Differential] [Commented On] D4369: TemplatePreviewRenderer: inject also some dummy test data

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 31 14:57:53 UTC 2017

kossebau added a comment.

  E.g. for file template Python>Basic>PyUnit this will now show in the preview:

    #
    # This file is licensed under the ExampleLicense 3.0
    #

    import unittest

    class Example(unittest.TestCase):
        def setUp(self):
            # Called prior to each test method
            pass

        def tearDown(self):
            # Called after each test method
            pass

        def test_testFoo(self):
            pass

        def test_testBar(self):
            pass

        def test_testMore(self):
            pass

    if __name__ == "__main__":
        unittest.main()

  instead of

    #
    # This file is licensed under the ExampleLicense 3.0
    #

    import unittest

    class Example(unittest.TestCase):
        def setUp(self):
            # Called prior to each test method
            pass

        def tearDown(self):
            # Called after each test method
            pass

    if __name__ == "__main__":
        unittest.main()

  Hm, looking at that I wonder if I should use data without "test" prefix, did that with the Qt unit test template in mind.

REPOSITORY
  R33 KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D4369