Purpose: send to Phabricator?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 21:06:24 UTC 2017

On Friday January 27 2017 12:43:17 René J.V. Bertin wrote:
> > Ok, have you checked that it actually works?
>
> If you meant my code, I'd think it must be clear that I'm not even at a point where I can start trying to build it...

I can now confirm that the basic functionality works for me via a little commandline test tool:

- listing existing/open differential revisions
- creating a new "differential diff", i.e. uploading a patchfile; returns a link to the diff page from where the request can be completed to create an actual diff. revision.
- updating an existing diff. revision with a patchfile, with an optional comment; returns the revision URL.

The code is still nice and rough around the edges.

R.