[Differential] [Commented On] D2958: Add functionality for hiding unlocked docks during editor focusing

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 27 00:08:54 UTC 2017

apol added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> idealcontroller.h:73
>      void showBottomDock(bool show);
> -    void toggleDocksShown();
> +    void toggleDocksShown(bool hideUnlocked = false);

When do we ever hide the locked?
If a toolview is locked, it should never be hidden. Maybe removed, but not hidden.

> antonanikin wrote in mainwindow_p.cpp:280
> Done. Thanks for your idea about "right place" for the new code.

No, I'm not sure what's going on, but still we are talking different things.

- `::focusEditor` is for when you want to Focus the Editor. But it's not supposed to touch the toolviews.
- `::toggleDocksShown` should respect the Docks to be Shown, additionally to focus the editor when we are hiding the docks.

REPOSITORY
  R33 KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D2958