Multiple cursor in Kdevelop.

Sven Brauch mail at svenbrauch.de
Wed Jan 25 18:52:21 UTC 2017

Hey,

On 01/25/2017 07:42 PM, Susruthan Seran wrote:
> I've been using Kdevelop for more than 6 months, earlier I used Sublime
> text. Comparing with that the only thing which missing here is multiple
> cursor. Is the any plan for that in upcoming releases?
There's a "multicursor" branch in ktexteditor; if that would be
finalized / merged, we'd have it in kdevelop as well.

See https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/ktexteditor/ for a list of open tasks.

I wanted to finish it for ages, but I just don't have the time for it
right now ... if you want to look into any of that, very welcome!

Best,
Sven