Fwd: As Google Code-in ends, time to plan for Google Summer of Code

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Mon Jan 16 13:53:29 UTC 2017

See below, we need ideas for KDevelop!

I think I'll manage to mentor a GSoC again (if it happens) this year.

Ideas (party copied from last year's list of ideas which did not happen):

* KDevelop: Improve QML/JS integration: Module path dialog, proper handling of
QRC imports, navigation for 'import ...' lines, etc.
* KDevelop: Go integration
* KDevelop: Rust integration
* KDevelop: Windows debugger integration (CDB)

Cheers,
Kevin