[Differential] [Accepted] D4126: Add a "clear" button and related code for the OutputView

Kevin Funk noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 13 23:15:03 UTC 2017

kfunk accepted this revision.
kfunk added a comment.

  Rest LGTM, feel free to push directly to master after the fixups.

INLINE COMMENTS

> outputwidget.cpp:178
> +    QAction *clearAction = new QAction("Clear");
> +    connect(clearAction, &QAction::triggered, [=]{
> +        auto view = qobject_cast<QAbstractItemView*>(currentWidget());

I'd factor that out into a `clearOutput` slot, IMO too much code for a lambda body (opinions may vary). I consider like up to 1-3 LOC suitable for a lambda.

> outputwidget.cpp:184
> +        KDevelop::OutputModel *outputModel = nullptr;
> +        if ( QAbstractProxyModel* proxy = qobject_cast<QAbstractProxyModel*>(view->model())) {
> +            outputModel = dynamic_cast<KDevelop::OutputModel*>(proxy->sourceModel());

`auto proxy = ...`

> outputwidget.cpp:185
> +        if ( QAbstractProxyModel* proxy = qobject_cast<QAbstractProxyModel*>(view->model())) {
> +            outputModel = dynamic_cast<KDevelop::OutputModel*>(proxy->sourceModel());
> +        } else {

`qobject_cast`

REPOSITORY
  R33 KDevPlatform