[Differential] [Request, 1,468 lines] D4020: Latest work on KDev-Clang-Tidy before community polishments

coliveira (Carlos Nihelton) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 8 14:45:12 UTC 2017

coliveira created this revision.
coliveira added reviewers: kfunk, antonanikin, tcanabrava.
coliveira set the repository for this revision to R218 KDev Clang-Tidy Support.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kdevelop-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Hi guys,

  Community made good cleanups and fixes in outdated sources, while there was a pending diff with some other improvements. I took my latest sources and synced with what was on kdev-clang-tidy.git master branch. The result is very similar to what I had purposed on https://phabricator.kde.org/D3068 (https://phabricator.kde.org/D3068), but with all improvements you guys have already done.

  Let's close out that diff and go on from here.

  Thank you all!

REPOSITORY
  R218 KDev Clang-Tidy Support

REVISION DETAIL