[Differential] [Commented On] D4730: Environment variables editor: dump editable combobox, use extra name editor

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Feb 23 09:36:10 UTC 2017

kossebau added a comment.

  Thanks for quick review, @apol  and @kfunk.

  BTW, there are still some more glitches in that dialog when it comes to variable editing, but I leave that for a later time/someone more eager to fix it now. I first would have to use this dialog some more to get a better idea what some typical workflows are.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kfunk wrote in environmentprofilelistmodel.h:25
> Note: `EnvironmentGroupList` should be renamed as well (can be done in another commit).

Agreed, that is also the plan (cmp. also my first own comment). Patch for review coming soon to a web service near you :)

REPOSITORY
  R33 KDevPlatform

BRANCH
  nomoreeditcomboboxforenvvareditor