[Differential] [Commented On] D3040: Allow scaling documentation view (BUG 285162)

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 21 20:50:51 UTC 2017

rjvbb added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D3040#88400, @igorkushnir wrote:

  > Will this action reset zoom in all KDevelop widgets? I don't think that this is desirable...
  >  Or should every registered widget check if it has focus before resetting its zoom level?

  I guess that depends on the exact way you implement it, but I would assume that it should be possible to do it in such a way that the action applies only to the focussed widget. After all, the "Close" action doesn't close all widgets either, just the one that has focus.

REPOSITORY
  R33 KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3040