[Differential] [Updated] D4411: UnknownDeclarationProblem: scan headers on a background thread to preserve GUI responsiveness (WIP)

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 21 11:49:45 UTC 2017

rjvbb marked an inline comment as done.
rjvbb added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D4411#88229, @kfunk wrote:

  > IMO you should abandon this.  This would add tons

  Tons? Must be the imperial version then :)

  I'll discard if and when a satisfactory alternative solution is found. In the meantime I intend to use my own patch and keep this up as a public reference for anyone else who's also too affected  by the issue to put up with stock behaviour.

REPOSITORY
  R782 KDevelop Clang Integration

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D4411