[Differential] [Updated, 111 lines] D4665: Fix project tree state not being saved

Janek Bevendorff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 20 14:22:23 UTC 2017

bevendorff updated this revision to Diff 11542.
bevendorff added a comment.

  - Save previous selection, but only use it if nothing else is selected at the moment

  I noticed that completely removing the m_ctxProject pointer breaks my previous change that restores the treeview state also
  after reconfiguring the project. This is because the selection isn't set in time after closing the project settings.
  Therefore, I added a pointer again which saves the previous selection, but it is only used in one method and only when
  nothing else is selected at the moment (which appears to me as a much cleaner solution than what we had before my patch).

REPOSITORY
  R33 KDevPlatform

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D4665?vs=11533&id=11542

BRANCH
  fix/project-tree-save-state

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D4665

AFFECTED FILES
  plugins/projectmanagerview/projecttreeview.cpp
  plugins/projectmanagerview/projecttreeview.h

EMAIL PREFERENCES