[Differential] [Updated] D4665: Fix project tree state not being saved

Janek Bevendorff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 20 12:41:45 UTC 2017

bevendorff marked 3 inline comments as done.
bevendorff added a comment.

  Thanks for the review.
  I addressed the code style issues and also refactored the plugin a little to get rid of the ugly m_ctxProject altogether. There is no weird internal flip-flop pointer anymore which keeps track of a previous selection. Instead, selections are now queried on demand only.
  I think the code flow should be much clearer with this, also in the existing parts. It also makes sure that everything works even when the treeview is manipulated by means other than a right-click menu.

REPOSITORY
  R33 KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D4665