[Differential] [Updated, 365 lines] D3040: Allow scaling documentation view (BUG 285162)

Igor Kushnir noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 19 14:10:07 UTC 2017

igorkushnir updated this revision to Diff 11502.
igorkushnir added a comment.

  Address review comments

  - Fix StandardDocumentationView code style
  - Pass KConfigGroup instead of config names to ZoomController
  - Reset documentation zoom on Ctrl+0

  The downside of this simple Ctrl+0 implementation is that
  StandardDocumentationView must have focus for it to work.
  One has to click on the documentation widget, then press Ctrl+0.

  The alternative "shortcut" implementation placed 3 zoom actions
  (In, Out, Reset) in the documentation widget context menu.
  This approach required the user to right click on the documentation
  widget and select the desirable action from the context menu.
  I have reverted commits that implemented these context menu actions
  because @apol had asked to simplify the implementation.

  There is also a patch that I attached in my comment to this review
  request on the 12th of October. It is based on the now reverted
  ZoomActions commits and allows assigning custom global KDevelop
  shortcuts to the zoom actions. However this patch has more issues
  than benefits as I described in the comment.

REPOSITORY
  R33 KDevPlatform

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3040?vs=7418&id=11502

BRANCH
  documentation-zoom-new-trimmed

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3040

AFFECTED FILES
  CMakeLists.txt
  documentation/CMakeLists.txt
  documentation/standarddocumentationview.cpp
  documentation/standarddocumentationview.h
  util/CMakeLists.txt
  util/zoomcontroller.cpp
  util/zoomcontroller.h

EMAIL PREFERENCES