[Differential] [Requested Changes] D1523: Project Manager View plugin has hardcoded/fixed shortcuts

Milian Wolff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 18 22:50:23 UTC 2017

mwolff requested changes to this revision.
mwolff added a comment.

  The same shortcut must be usable in different contexts, and the context is the focus. Just like now F2 allows to rename an item in every editable list view, this should continue to work. I don't want to have N different shortcuts for "rename item" in every list view.

  In general, I think solving this in KDevelop is the wrong place. Rather, this may need to be done globally in KF5 (Qt integratation?). E.g. have a central `KStandardAction::rename` action with a globally defined shortcut.

REPOSITORY
  R33 KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1523