[Differential] [Updated] D4483: Keyboard shortcuts for Uses in Code Browser

Damir Porobic noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 11 19:32:44 UTC 2017

dporobic marked 8 inline comments as done.
dporobic added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> mwolff wrote in useswidget.h:52
> const

Added const only to the one function that returned a value, is that what you meant?

> mwolff wrote in contextbrowserview.cpp:304
> style:
>
>   auto abstractNaviWidget = dynamic_cast<AbstractNavigationWidget*>(navigationWidget());
>
> don't put everything into QPointer, there's no need for it in this patch as far as I can see

Check out if this looks better, I've tried to follow your instruction hope it's what you had in mind.

> mwolff wrote in contextbrowserview.cpp:335
> replace manual loop:
>
>   auto it = std::find_if(uses.begin(), uses.end(), [](QWidget* widget) -> bool {
>                              if (auto use = qobject_cast<OneUseWidget*>(widget)) {
>                                  return use->isHighlighted();
>                              }
>                              return false;
>                          });
>   return (it == uses.end()) ? -1 : std::distance(uses.begin(), it);

Removed this functionality, not longer required.

REPOSITORY
  R33 KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D4483