[Differential] [Request, 64 lines] D4541: Fix loading/unloading of GDB plugin

Anton Anikin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 10 07:19:19 UTC 2017

antonanikin created this revision.
antonanikin added a reviewer: KDevelop.
antonanikin added a subscriber: kdevelop-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The patch fixes some wrong moments for GDB plugin loading/unloading. The problems are:

  1. If the plugin was loaded and we do unload + load, then memory leaks will happens (GdbLauncher objects).
  2. If the plugin was loaded and we do unload, then we still will see it's config page in the launcher configuration.
  3. If we do unload + load for some plugin with "IExecutePlugin" extension, then the GDB plugin will not create new GdbLauncher objects.

  The new version fixes all this issues.

  After review this approach should be also applied to LLDB plugin.

TEST PLAN
  tested with master branch

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop