Using KTextEditor plugins?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 09:53:04 UTC 2017

On Monday February 6 2017 09:57:26 Milian Wolff wrote:

Hi,

>We potentially not support all that's needed. Please debug yourself by going
>through the ktexteditor integration in kdevplatform/shell to see if anything
>is missing.

I did and indeed couldn't find anything suggesting that there is support for configuration dialogs in the code. I think if there were there would be a wrapper or emulation of KTextEditor::ConfigPage, correct?

It doesn't really surprise me if Kate's snippet plugin is still the only officially supported KTextEditor plugin; it has no configuration dialog as far as I can tell.