Documentation toolview: so what's different with other, better behaved toolviews?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 19:19:23 UTC 2017

Hello,

The documentation toolview keeps annoying me, with its habits of reappearing in the toolbar docks and opening without my explicit request, for instance when coming out of a patch review or commit. Pesky little resurrecting messiah habits :-/

A quick test showed that the "Template Preview" toolview (also shown by default) does not do this, so I've tried to find implementation differences between the two toolviews, but haven't seen anything that seems linked to not remaining disabled/hidden.

Even if I'm the only one suffering from this there must be an explanation, no?

Thanks,
R.