Phabricator: All repositories registered - upcoming workflow changes

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 10:23:42 UTC 2017

Could this be of any help?
https://www.cloudpipes.com/integrations/phabricator/reviewboard
A paying service, but if the integration allows migration of existing ReviewBoard stuff into Phabricator a well-timed 2-month trial (or multiple thereof ;)) might suffice?

There's also this:
https://secure.phabricator.com/T3179

On Thursday February 2 2017 22:09:34 Ben Cooksley wrote:

>For those who dismiss decay as an issue - problems with previous
>Reviewboard upgrades not taking cleanly have resulted in some reviews
>being damaged, causing their diffs to become unavailable. These sorts
>of problems do happen.

Yes, I bet they do, and I bet there are ways to prevent them from happening.
Bitrot should not be an issue with the ready availability of ZFS (on Linux or BSD, FreeNAS etc) and btrfs, and

>Reviewboard has a WebAPI which should be usable by anyone interested
>to extract all the information regarding reviews, including their
>comments and the diff itself. This could be used to create a static
>snapshot of each review.

Is it just me or does this convey a suggestion that projects that would like to be able to use review procedures the way Francis described better run their own service if they want reliability and not have to cope with essentially random transitions that discard entire histories?