[Differential] [Commented On] D4375: Qt/C++ file templates: generate apidox, fixed indentation/empty lines

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 1 00:44:45 UTC 2017

kossebau added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D4375#82033, @apol wrote:

  > Wouldn't it be better to simplify documenting code?
  >
  > Boilerplate documentation is rather bad, because it makes it seem it's documented, whereas it's not.

  The practice I assumed people to follow would be to complete all the TODOs after generation. If people do not do that, that is a problem in their project policies, no? That should be catched at review level :)

  At least my goal here is to avoid any unneeded manual code addition and have all places marked that need further editing.

  Surely coding principles/styles differ, that's why I envision to soon have a standard toggle in the template dialog which allows to set a var which would be used by all the *_apidox_cpp.txt code to decide if to generate API dox basics or not (thus also the motivation to have this in central files to ease control).

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D4375