D9344: [KDevelop] : consistent use of the project name (WIP!)

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Dec 15 20:58:18 UTC 2017

rjvbb updated this revision to Diff 23973.
rjvbb added a comment.

  This minimal(ist) implementation seems to do what I'm after, without introducing unwanted side-effects that I've been able to find. Existing projects import as they should, new projects are saved with a safe version of the name given by the user (which will still default to the same naming scheme).

  In the end I think that there's no need even to check if a new configuration must be written when the user opens a .kdev4 file. I hope I'm not overlooking something obvious but will be testing this IRL.

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D9344?vs=23952&id=23973

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D9344

AFFECTED FILES
  kdevplatform/shell/openprojectdialog.cpp
  kdevplatform/shell/projectcontroller.cpp