D9306: Add summary to cmake run log

Miha Čančula noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Dec 13 09:08:07 UTC 2017

mihac accepted this revision.
mihac added a comment.

  Looks good, thanks for this change. I agree that this plugin should be more in line with the rest of KDevelop.

  But regarding multiple commints, from as little as I saw about Phabricator, you can use `arc` to generate a diff from multiple commits, and paste that diff here. Although I never tried it, doesn't that produce the same result as a single bigger commit? The FindCargo thing is mostly unrelated to the other changes.

  The other thing is working with raw diffs is annoying if I want to test the change. In the future, can you just push the branch so I can check it out locally?

REPOSITORY
  R894 KDevelop Cargo Support

BRANCH
  pimpcmake