D9297: Fix #387391: Random responses from the C/C++ language support

Venca B Spam noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Dec 12 18:03:23 UTC 2017

vbspam added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D9297#178802, @vbspam wrote:

  > > I reveals that it does not work, I believe however that KDevelop does not properly build the project tree.

  I forgot to mention that it also does not work with the official mainline KDevelop 5.2.1 from Neon. At this moment I see this as new bug report candidate. I need to test it more. So we may assume that the fix we discuss does not make this test case result worse.

  It would be perfect if someone else will try my test cases. Even I do my best to make may environment as clean as possible, I do not have separate system to test it. I tried LXC containers which I usually use for console apps, but exported X display to/from LXC make things slow.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D9297