meson or generic ninja support?

Axel Kellermann axel.kellermann at gmx.de
Fri Dec 8 09:05:28 UTC 2017

On 05.12.2017 13:38, Kevin Funk wrote:
> On Wednesday, 11 October 2017 21:51:07 CET Axel Kellermann wrote:
>> Thanks, I'll have a look. Can I contact you directly via email if I have
>> questions, or do you prefer the mailing list or IRC?
>
> Heya,
>
> just got reminded about Meson since someone is now looking at implementing
> support for Bazel...
>
> IRC is preferred for discussing implementation details and the like.
>
> Did you have any chance at looking at the meson branch and driving it further,
> Axel?
I fixed some little issues that prevented compilation on my machine and tried to
wrap my head around the prototype, but then life and work got in the way big
time. So no real progress, sorry. If the prototype in the meson branch is useful
for Bazel implementation, go ahead and base your work upon it. If I find time to
work on meson again, I'll work around this.

Regards,
Axel