KDevelop 5.1.2 released

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 12:42:11 UTC 2017

On Wednesday August 30 2017 14:32:18 Kevin Funk wrote:

>The 5.2 branch is in "alpha release quality" if you say so.

What I meant is just something like "has sufficiently few regressions not to trigger a kneejerk downgrade to 5.1.2 reflex" ;)

>We'll release a 5.2.0 *beta* in the next couple days, hopefully...

Well, in that case I wouldn't mind seeing an announcement for that hopefully happy event!
Normally I'd just go ahead, but with the merging of kdevplatform I'll have to refactor my build scripts (like anyone else packaging kdevelop). I'm NOT looking forward to that enough to do it only when the code is stable enough to be used without the aforementioned reflex...

Thanks,
R.